Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t have a computer to connect my iPhone to. Is there another way that I can restart my phone?

My iPhone needs to be rebooted on the screen it says to connect to a computer but I don’t have a computer to connect to. Is there any other way to restart my iPhone 11

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 12:17 PM

If you have forgotten the passcode or the device is disabled, you will need to restore it using a computer. The process will erase the phone, but you can later restore your data from a recent back-up. You probably have a friend with a computer who could help. If not, make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for assistance.

Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 12:17 PM in response to Ebonyapple11

If you have forgotten the passcode or the device is disabled, you will need to restore it using a computer. The process will erase the phone, but you can later restore your data from a recent back-up. You probably have a friend with a computer who could help. If not, make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for assistance.

Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

I don’t have a computer to connect my iPhone to. Is there another way that I can restart my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.