Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer Apple ID balance money to pay my apple credit card?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 5:47 PM

You can’t transfer your Apple Account balance to another payment method. From the article below.

About unused Apple ID balance

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or unused Apple ID balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund. - When you contact Apple, please include the following information:

Your Apple ID.   -

The refund amount.

Your current shipping address.

Apple ID balance - View  *

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 5:47 PM in response to angel0523

You can’t transfer your Apple Account balance to another payment method. From the article below.

About unused Apple ID balance

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or unused Apple ID balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund. - When you contact Apple, please include the following information:

Your Apple ID.   -

The refund amount.

Your current shipping address.

Apple ID balance - View  *

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.