Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to charge my Apple Watch series SE?

Just purchases and Apple Watch series SE. The magnetic charger has an end that does not fit my current adapters and looks different from my Series 3 magnetic charger. Might sound stupid, but how do I use it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 3:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 7:52 AM

How is this saving the environment. Every freaking time we update our apple devices, we have to buy something new...adapters, cables, earphone devices. I just gave our daughter an apple watch for Christmas, and we have no way to charge it. I agree with another user that this should have been presented by Apple at time of purchase. So frustrating and such a let down.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2021 7:52 AM in response to JoyFilledLife

How is this saving the environment. Every freaking time we update our apple devices, we have to buy something new...adapters, cables, earphone devices. I just gave our daughter an apple watch for Christmas, and we have no way to charge it. I agree with another user that this should have been presented by Apple at time of purchase. So frustrating and such a let down.

Oct 29, 2021 4:02 AM in response to Suzeq56

Saving the environment is important so I agree with what Apple is doing. But receiving the Apple SE without a way to charge it after opening was a huge let down. Currently the only way I have to charge it is with my work computer which is at the office. Personally I feel this would be best presented during purchase. At least I would have a way to charge it.

Dec 24, 2021 8:41 PM in response to Suzeq56

I received my Apple Watch SE as a Christmas present tonight. How disappointing to find it did not come with a way to charge it or to have it fully charged so it could at least be set up. Now I have to wait for 4 days for the charger to arrive. I have had several Apple products over the years (but none with this type of adapter), so I have come to expect better service. So disappointed!!

Dec 25, 2021 8:40 AM in response to redpiano2013

Apple has gone from 30 pin to USB-A, Lightning to USB-A to Lighting to USB-C on the iPhone. Since the iPhone was released in 2007 that can hardly be every time. And the Lightning to USB-A cables still work with the power adapters you have.

No, it is the buyers responsibility to see what comes with the product. It is not hard to find out when buying in person or online. If you have any older Watches in the household use that cable/power adapter combo. Otherwise buy the Anker Nano I mentioned when the stores reopen.

How to charge my Apple Watch series SE?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.