Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch makes a clicking sound

I have the Apple Watch series 6 gps + cellular everything is fine on it no issues expect if i push on the screen from the side and push toward the crown there is a click sound and its not the haptic feed back its like there is a grain of sand or something stuck between the glass and body and it rubs when pushed but I’m not sure.

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 4:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 7:20 PM

gizzzzz wrote:

It makes the sound even when the watch is turned off, I have it off right now and it’s making the sound still.

Turned off and with no band inserted and clicking, you’ll want to make an appointment with Apple for a look at this. I don’t see anything there that should be clicking.

12 replies

Oct 19, 2021 4:45 PM in response to MrHoffman

So if I lightly press on the opposite side of the watch like the far corner and i mean lightly press it toward the crown side there is a click sound and that is putting no pressure directly on the screen itself just pushing the far side of the screen. It makes a clicking sound like something is stuck between the glass and body. I never noticed it since i dont push on it so I’m not sure when i started i only noticed because i changed the screen protector today.

Oct 19, 2021 4:35 PM in response to gizzzzz

I’m hard pressed to think of a gap (that should be) anywhere near what I think you’re describing.

Are you pressing downward in the display furthest from the digital crown, or pressing on the side of the case toward the display on the side opposite the digital crown?

Are there any changes that happen to the display at the same time you’re pressing? Pressing firmly downward on the center of the display will trigger the face-change support. Pressing on complications will trigger the associated functions. Etc.

Apple Watch makes a clicking sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.