Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My incoming email is going into trash, the account ws recently hacked.

how do I keep my incoming email from going into trash (iMac)

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 6:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 9:04 PM

• Make sure you don't have any rules set up in your Mac Mail program -- if you do, remove them.
  • Log into your email provider's web based interface. Change your password. Check there for any rules and remove them. You will also need to change your email password to the new one on your Mac if you change it online.
  • If you are still having trouble, consider removing the email account from your Mac and then adding it again to start fresh.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 9:04 PM in response to rosadel32

• Make sure you don't have any rules set up in your Mac Mail program -- if you do, remove them.
  • Log into your email provider's web based interface. Change your password. Check there for any rules and remove them. You will also need to change your email password to the new one on your Mac if you change it online.
  • If you are still having trouble, consider removing the email account from your Mac and then adding it again to start fresh.

My incoming email is going into trash, the account ws recently hacked.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.