Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacting back for phone not working

I called before about my phone randomly restarting without my consent and the person i talked to said to update my phone, but it just happened again today so i do not think restarting it was the issue. also, today it also said my sim card was unavailable?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 7:11 PM

2 replies

Oct 20, 2021 1:33 PM in response to haleigh120

Does it restart at random tasks? Or always when you repeat same sequence of steps and while using same app or feature?

How does it restart? What do you see on the screen during the restart? Do you see screen with an Apple logo?

If you go to Settings > Privacy > Analytics & Improvements > Analytics Data, do you see any records on the list starting with word 'panic'?

If you do see panic reports, those restarts are happening at random using different apps and completing different tasks, your device very likely is having some undergoing hardware issue and needs to be serviced. If that is the case, see iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support.

Oct 20, 2021 1:30 PM in response to haleigh120

Greetings haleigh120,

We understand that you're still experiencing a problem that you contacted us previously for, and we're happy to offer you some guidance in this matter.

You may use the information in the email you received to connect with an available advisor, or use Get Support to contact our team and provide your case number when you work with someone to continue that investigation.

Cheers!

Contacting back for phone not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.