Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I permanently delete files I manually deleted?

How can I permanently delete the videos I no longer needed in IPhone?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 7:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 7:31 PM

Not entirely sure of your situation, or whst part of ‘permanently delete” you’re asking about…

If the videos are in iCloud, deleting them from one place deletes them everywhere.

For whether the data can be recovered, deleting files on flash storage automatically erases that storage.

And depending on which app you’re using here, there can be a deleted media album or folder around.

If you’re using Photos, see: Delete photos on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 7:31 PM in response to myrna284

Not entirely sure of your situation, or whst part of ‘permanently delete” you’re asking about…

If the videos are in iCloud, deleting them from one place deletes them everywhere.

For whether the data can be recovered, deleting files on flash storage automatically erases that storage.

And depending on which app you’re using here, there can be a deleted media album or folder around.

If you’re using Photos, see: Delete photos on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

How can I permanently delete files I manually deleted?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.