Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t Share between apps

I’m trying to add my proof of COVID Vaccine to my Service NSW from my Medicare Express Plus App, and Service NSW is not showing up in the Share Menu and I cannot figure out why or how to make it appear, as it doesn’t show up in the Shortcuts App, nor is it hiding in the ‘More’ section; I’m at the point of wanting to throw my phone.

Help please!

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 12:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 12:58 AM

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

6 replies

Oct 20, 2021 7:17 AM in response to Raicya

That’s my problem, the Service NSW app doesn’t come up in my Share section, I have to click ‘view my history’ and then it just loads a pdf and I only have the share option, there is no ‘Share with check in app’ unless it’s what I’ve circled below; in which case it is the very share action that the Service NSW app doesn’t appear in.

Can’t Share between apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.