Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar

I am trying to add my family to a calender, but when I click on the information icon the add person feature doesn't appear.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 3:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 6:46 AM

Hi ella_kersh,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with sharing a calendar with your family. We'd like to help.

Have you been able to successfully share a calendar with your family, or other contacts, in the past? Is the calendar you're trying to share an iCloud calendar or is it connected to another account on your device? If you're not sure, head to Settings > Calendar > Accounts. Do you see Calendar listed as an option under one or more accounts? These would have been the steps you took to set up an additional account on your device: Set up mail, contacts, and calendar accounts on iPhone

You'll want to share your calendar through iCloud. Check out these steps to get that done:

Share iCloud calendars on iPhone

Hope that helps!

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 6:46 AM in response to ella_kersh

Hi ella_kersh,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with sharing a calendar with your family. We'd like to help.

Have you been able to successfully share a calendar with your family, or other contacts, in the past? Is the calendar you're trying to share an iCloud calendar or is it connected to another account on your device? If you're not sure, head to Settings > Calendar > Accounts. Do you see Calendar listed as an option under one or more accounts? These would have been the steps you took to set up an additional account on your device: Set up mail, contacts, and calendar accounts on iPhone

You'll want to share your calendar through iCloud. Check out these steps to get that done:

Share iCloud calendars on iPhone

Hope that helps!

Take care.

Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.