Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I see specific purchases on my appleID

How do I see an itemized list of purchases?

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 8:49 AM

See the following from If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

How to see what you were charged for

1. To see your purchase history, go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. A list of purchases appears. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
  4. To see the full receipt including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, might be grouped onto one charge.

If the charge is for a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2021 8:49 AM in response to kelphins

See the following from If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

How to see what you were charged for

1. To see your purchase history, go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. A list of purchases appears. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
  4. To see the full receipt including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, might be grouped onto one charge.

If the charge is for a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription.

How do I see specific purchases on my appleID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.