Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore built in TV app on Iphone 11 ios 15 - accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted the built-in TV app on my Iphone 11 (ios 15). I found answers on here, but they may be outdated and don't seem to work. Here's where I looked so far:

-I didn't find it in my "Purchased apps" in the App Store.....probably since it wasn't purchased since it came on my phone originally.

-And when I search for TV app in the App Store, it doesn't pull up (again probably since it's an app that came with the phone).

-I also searched my phone in case it's still hidden somewhere on it with no luck.

I didn't realize that this TV app was vital for me to be able to view live Sports scores on my Siri Apple Watch face and deleted it. Now, I'm missing that feature!!

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 8:56 AM

4 replies

Oct 21, 2021 12:10 PM in response to deggie

deggie, thanks again! I (incorrectly) was looking for the old TV app, rather than the Apple TV app. However, when I opened the Apple TV app, I did find what I've been looking for (the ability to select the Sports Teams I follow). So, I've been looking for the wrong app this whole time. There may have been a glitch in the Apple Watch (Siri watch face) the day I couldn't see scores, but yesterday, they popped up again! Thanks for taking the time to respond.....that prompted me to check the correct app!

How to restore built in TV app on Iphone 11 ios 15 - accidentally deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.