Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3 months free subscription apple tv+

I bought an iphone13 pro max and I tried to get the 3-month promotion and I did not get it

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 3:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 6:44 PM

Are you a current or previous subscriber to Apple TV+? The offer is available to users that haven’t had an extended free trial before.

Did you try to redeem within the first three months? The offer wouldn’t be redeemable after that time.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2021 6:44 PM in response to Panetas

Are you a current or previous subscriber to Apple TV+? The offer is available to users that haven’t had an extended free trial before.

Did you try to redeem within the first three months? The offer wouldn’t be redeemable after that time.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

3 months free subscription apple tv+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.