Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after I joined with a family iCloud plan, how can I cancel my individual plan?

after I joined with a family iCloud plan, how can I cancel my individual one?

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 8:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 4:47 PM

Lampslight wrote:

You don’t have to do anything. It is all automatic. See -> Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

If a family member is already paying for their own iCloud+ plan, they can choose to switch to your plan or keep their own and still remain part of the family. When they switch to the shared family plan, they get a refund for the remainder of their personal plan. They can't keep their current plan and use the shared family plan at the same time.”

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 4:47 PM in response to Lampslight

Lampslight wrote:

You don’t have to do anything. It is all automatic. See -> Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

If a family member is already paying for their own iCloud+ plan, they can choose to switch to your plan or keep their own and still remain part of the family. When they switch to the shared family plan, they get a refund for the remainder of their personal plan. They can't keep their current plan and use the shared family plan at the same time.”

after I joined with a family iCloud plan, how can I cancel my individual plan?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.