Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not getting notification stopped on Instagram

Not getting notification dot on Instagram since I updated the iOS

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 1:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 2:44 AM

daren hill Said:

"Not getting notification dot on Instagram since I updated the iOS: I have done all that already"

-------

Then perform the following:

1. Sign Out: of the app (if applicable)
  2. Remove: the app
  3. Restart: the iPhone
  4. Reinstall: the app
  5. Log In: to the app

See if this works.

If it does not Work: Then, I'd presume that Instagram's developer's probably have yet to do their part in this.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 2:44 AM in response to daren hill

daren hill Said:

"Not getting notification dot on Instagram since I updated the iOS: I have done all that already"

-------

Then perform the following:

1. Sign Out: of the app (if applicable)
  2. Remove: the app
  3. Restart: the iPhone
  4. Reinstall: the app
  5. Log In: to the app

See if this works.

If it does not Work: Then, I'd presume that Instagram's developer's probably have yet to do their part in this.

Oct 21, 2021 1:59 AM in response to daren hill

daren hill Said:

"Not getting notification dot on Instagram since I updated the iOS"

-------

Troubleshooting Instagram:

A. Contact Instagram:

Ask instagram what is going on, and if it is a known bug that they are working on -- one that has yet to be fixed. They are the Developer of this software. Start Here: Instagram Help Center - Instagram

B. Update the Instagram app:

Updating to the latest version may fix bugs and the like. Go Here: Update the Instagram App to the latest version - Apple

Oct 21, 2021 6:04 AM in response to TheLittles

Tried that didn’t work either I have messaged Instagram about a week a go and nothing happens either so it’s clearly I have a problem somewhere I got this problem when I updated to the new iOS and I have had this problem since then my partner as Instagram as well she hasn’t updated to the new iOS software and Instagram works properly I am getting a bit fed up to big companies like this and they can’t sort out this problem it’s a joke

Not getting notification stopped on Instagram

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.