Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to install iOS 15 version

Unable to install iOS 15 on iPhone 7 series whereas same is update sin 6 series

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 2:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 2:03 AM

To update all of these requirements must be met:

• You need at least 6 GB of free storage
  • You must be connected to a Wi-Fi network (and not a personal hotspot) unless it is an iPhone 12 or 13 series with an active 5G network connection
  • The phone must be charged to at least 50%, and preferably plugged in so it stays above 50% during the update
  • The phone must not be in Low Power Mode
  • The phone must not be connected through VPN
  • The phone cannot be in Airplane mode

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 2:03 AM in response to mahesh21031

To update all of these requirements must be met:

• You need at least 6 GB of free storage
  • You must be connected to a Wi-Fi network (and not a personal hotspot) unless it is an iPhone 12 or 13 series with an active 5G network connection
  • The phone must be charged to at least 50%, and preferably plugged in so it stays above 50% during the update
  • The phone must not be in Low Power Mode
  • The phone must not be connected through VPN
  • The phone cannot be in Airplane mode

Oct 21, 2021 2:17 AM in response to mahesh21031

mahesh21031 Said:

"I am unable to install iOS 15 version: Unable to install iOS 15 on iPhone 7 series whereas same is update sin 6 series"

-------

To Check for Updates:

Use a Computer and Ethernet:

Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. If you cannot use Wi-Fi, then use Ethernet.  Go Here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. On the computer, you would connect it through Ethernet, going directly into your router. For a Mac (or PC) that does not have Ethernet, this would be the adapter to use: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple. If you get the same error, the model is likely just not compatible.

I am unable to install iOS 15 version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.