Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Australian public holiday dates not on iPhone for 2022

I have been going around in circles trying to work out why my iPhone calendar won’t show Australian public holidays past 31/01/2021. Is it possible apple hasn’t updated at their end?

I have seen that others are having the same issue.

I have restarted my phone, I have closed the calendar app and reopened it, I have made certain the Australian holiday calendar is selected.

The below photo is a screen shot from another user who pasted a link to the Australian holiday calendar. The calendar runs out of dates on the 31st of December 2021!!!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 10:08 PM

I'm not sure which state you live in but I found official public holiday dates, school dates etc @ vic.gov.au/ical.

You just tap on the downloads and they can be added to your calendar. Was very easy.

It still frustrates me that Apple couldn't have this already done for our region, it would seem an easy and logical thing to add public holiday dates a few years in advance.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2021 10:08 PM in response to Janthe1

I'm not sure which state you live in but I found official public holiday dates, school dates etc @ vic.gov.au/ical.

You just tap on the downloads and they can be added to your calendar. Was very easy.

It still frustrates me that Apple couldn't have this already done for our region, it would seem an easy and logical thing to add public holiday dates a few years in advance.

Australian public holiday dates not on iPhone for 2022

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.