Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade in old iPhone to buy New ???

Do I need a Reservation to trade in my old iPhone to buy a new one???

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 5:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 5:53 AM

If you want to do it at an Apple Store, yes, in this persisting pandemic period, I suggest that you make an appointment to avoid queues and wasted time, or to be sure that Apple store has your new device (also in terms of color and capacity) in stock.

or

You can trade it online using this link (I suggest that you read also the FAQ section at the bottom):--> Apple Trade In - Apple

or

You can try selling it on your own, then add the money needed to buy your preferred model.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 5:53 AM in response to DEVONISH888

If you want to do it at an Apple Store, yes, in this persisting pandemic period, I suggest that you make an appointment to avoid queues and wasted time, or to be sure that Apple store has your new device (also in terms of color and capacity) in stock.

or

You can trade it online using this link (I suggest that you read also the FAQ section at the bottom):--> Apple Trade In - Apple

or

You can try selling it on your own, then add the money needed to buy your preferred model.

Regards

Giulio

Trade in old iPhone to buy New ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.