Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home app: Homekit Camera stream doesn't work on iPhone X iOS15

Hello,

I'm having problems with my camera in the Apple Home app.

My camera thumbnail loads very quickly but when I press te thumbnail to watch the livestream or recorded data is doesn't load. In other apps like EVE on my iPhone shows the stream in just a second. My second iPhone X has the same problems.

On my Macbook Air the stream and recorded data works but it takes minutes.

The camera I'm using is a Logitech Circle 2.

I already deleted the camera from te home app en installed it again.

Log out on iCloud and deleting the home app and reinstall everything didn't work either.

Hope somebody can help!

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 8:34 AM

Hi boi130,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand that your cameras are streaming video. Do you notice this behavior on a 2.4GHz or 5GHz network? If you can, check to see if this behavior occurs on both network speeds. Be sure you have the necessary settings in place on your network as shown in Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points.

Regards.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2021 8:34 AM in response to boi130

Hi boi130,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand that your cameras are streaming video. Do you notice this behavior on a 2.4GHz or 5GHz network? If you can, check to see if this behavior occurs on both network speeds. Be sure you have the necessary settings in place on your network as shown in Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points.

Regards.

Home app: Homekit Camera stream doesn't work on iPhone X iOS15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.