Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When will Apple fix the Wifi issues on IPhone that started after IOS15

I still use an IPhone 7, does what it needs to do... all updates are still going.

After the install of IOS 15, Wifi started doing strange things. Wifi connected but no internet, or losing signal while the AP is like a meter away. IOS15.0.2 didn't fix it either. (Even updated my Ubiquiti thinking it was a problem there).

My Colleague has an Iphone10 same issues, but a friend has an Iphone12 without any problems.

Did the update fix something for the IPhone 12/13 but break something for the older models???

IOS14 had something similar, recovering the network settings did the trick, but doing this for every update???

iPhone 7

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 8:40 AM

4 replies

Oct 21, 2021 8:43 AM in response to Nodge75

No, not me.

I have iPhone 4S iOS 9.3.6, iPhone 6 iOS 12.5.5, iPhone SE iOS 15.0.2, iPhone 8 iOS 15* and an iPad Pro iPadOS 15.0.2 and iPhone 12 Pro iOS 15.0.2. Prior to that, I had iPhone 3GS, which I have stopped using because it is carrier-locked.

I have been updating all these devices whenever a new iOS are released. I have never encountered any issue whatsoever after any update

*Just an exception.

When will Apple fix the Wifi issues on IPhone that started after IOS15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.