Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tracking my children on their Apple Watches not working

Recently, my 3 kids got apple watches which my hubby and I use to track them. All was going great, but I was having unrelated issues with two of my kids' iPad devices, so I removed these two kids from Screen Time, then added them back. This fixed their iPad issues, but now I can't seem to track them on their watches. Instead, it looks like they only trackable device is their iPads, and I can't seem to force my iphone to figure out that I need to track them on their WATCHES. (The child whose Screen Time was not touched is still trackable on her Apple watch.) Can anyone help?

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 8:36 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Oct 22, 2021 9:47 AM in response to krcortez

Hello krcortez,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to see the location of 2 of your children via their Apple Watch after resetting Screen Time on their iPad tablets. Based on your description of the situation, please erase the Apple Watch with your children having this issue, and setup again:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Set up an Apple Watch for a family member

Cheers!

Tracking my children on their Apple Watches not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.