Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have updated my mac and after that I cant use the safari

Have someone have problems with safari after the lastest update?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 9:30 AM

This issue has been discussed on this forum extensively for a long time now. There have recently been many reports of a broad range of new problems on this support site about the latest release of Safari v15. It is included in the downloads for Big Sur and Catalina. If you are experiencing these problems, you can use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome and they will work for you until a newer version of Safari is released.

I have read here that Apple's support people have a link to reinstall Safari and that doing so often fixes the problem. You might check with them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 9:30 AM in response to DianaM87

This issue has been discussed on this forum extensively for a long time now. There have recently been many reports of a broad range of new problems on this support site about the latest release of Safari v15. It is included in the downloads for Big Sur and Catalina. If you are experiencing these problems, you can use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome and they will work for you until a newer version of Safari is released.

I have read here that Apple's support people have a link to reinstall Safari and that doing so often fixes the problem. You might check with them.

I have updated my mac and after that I cant use the safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.