You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clock app - alarm using scroll wheel to set time

Hi, I recently upgraded from an iphone 7 to an iphone 13 :) On my 7, a some what recent software update changed the old scroll wheel in the alarms setting to an option where you can type the time in instead. I loved this as I have to wake up at different times each day and have to re set three alarms each night. But on the iphone 13, which is updated to the newest software, the clock app has reverted back to the scroll wheel. Is there any way to change it back??

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 6:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 5:49 PM

An extra step. Something I really liked about the way apple used to organize their products was less steps to achieve anything was best. Over the last few years they have simplified the graphic interface, but added steps to do most things. The fewer step the better. That is actual simplicity by design.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 1, 2021 5:49 PM in response to FoxFifth

An extra step. Something I really liked about the way apple used to organize their products was less steps to achieve anything was best. Over the last few years they have simplified the graphic interface, but added steps to do most things. The fewer step the better. That is actual simplicity by design.

Clock app - alarm using scroll wheel to set time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.