Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Retrieve deleted text

How do I retrieve deleted text from my phone

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 8:33 PM

If you have iCloud Messages enabled, deleted messages are gone. If you do not have iCloud Messages enaBled and do have a backup from prior to the deletion and are willing to revert the entire contents of your iPhone to the contents of that backup, you might regain the deleted messages. Or you can ask another party to the conversation to send you screenshots of the messages.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 8:33 PM in response to Mcraze123

If you have iCloud Messages enabled, deleted messages are gone. If you do not have iCloud Messages enaBled and do have a backup from prior to the deletion and are willing to revert the entire contents of your iPhone to the contents of that backup, you might regain the deleted messages. Or you can ask another party to the conversation to send you screenshots of the messages.

Oct 21, 2021 8:28 PM in response to Mcraze123

Mcraze123 Said:

"Retrieve deleted text: How do I retrieve deleted text from my phone"

-------

Use Another Device:

If you had another device associated to the same Apple Account, then enable Messages on its own iCloud settings, and Messages on you iPhone's iCloud settings. For instance if an iMac was synced with Messages in its own iCloud settings, then enabling Messages on both devices (the iMac and the iPhone, should reveal it all.

Go Here: Use Messages in iCloud - Apple Support

Retrieve deleted text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.