Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone has been hacked

My phone is acting up it has been hacked and now after I used the 360 norton virus protecter clean out it working but the hackers have done turned things around and what ever they said or did on line has got me blocked from posting on line I need to be posting cars on line please canyon unblock me please I have had trouble out this phone for over two weeks straight now just thought of trying norton 360 and it worked great for the virus clean out and now I need to be unblocked to post my cars please this is so crazy a man can’t even use his on phone now days with ouf some one hacking his phone and causing him all this crap please unblock my phone and help me keep them blocked out my phone please. Thanks

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 11:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 11:42 PM

Jonesautosales1974 Said:

"My iPhone has been hacked: My phone is acting up it has been hacked and now after I used the 360 norton virus protecter clean out it working but the hackers have done turned things around and what ever they said or did on line has got me blocked from posting on line [...]"

-------

So, how Old is this phone?:

If you are so concerned, then maybe it is time for a new phone? There are no viruses for an iPhone. So, what exactly was found? Did you remove it from the quarantine? Please take a screenshot of the quarantine, if something is still in there. A screenshot of anything of suspicious would most certain help. See Here: Take a Screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

Modify your Credentials:

Having so much suspicion, consider modifying your credentials, ASAP, starting with a new password.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 11:42 PM in response to Jonesautosales1974

Jonesautosales1974 Said:

"My iPhone has been hacked: My phone is acting up it has been hacked and now after I used the 360 norton virus protecter clean out it working but the hackers have done turned things around and what ever they said or did on line has got me blocked from posting on line [...]"

-------

So, how Old is this phone?:

If you are so concerned, then maybe it is time for a new phone? There are no viruses for an iPhone. So, what exactly was found? Did you remove it from the quarantine? Please take a screenshot of the quarantine, if something is still in there. A screenshot of anything of suspicious would most certain help. See Here: Take a Screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

Modify your Credentials:

Having so much suspicion, consider modifying your credentials, ASAP, starting with a new password.

Oct 21, 2021 11:55 PM in response to Jonesautosales1974

Jonesautosales1974 Said:

-------

Getting this Junk Off:

Set Up your iPhone Anew:

Use this Site: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.  If you have no concern for losing data, you could reset this as if you were to sell it. All content would be erased from your device. Perform as instructed, ending logging out of iCloud, and backing up the device. Once reset, it would start up anew. It would come to the startup screen. Proceed from there with the login. Contact the developers, if you need to reinstall something that requires as key. And keep the Security Software off.

Prior to the Reset:

Enable Items in iCloud:

Once items are enabled on iCloud, then all would be accessible through iCloud. Once you log back in to the same Apple ID and enable these items in iCloud setting on this, the same items will show up.

How to Enable iCloud Items:

Log into iCloud on the phone. Then, tap Contacts in iCloud settings, making it green.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top-Item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: an item (so that it is green)

My iPhone has been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.