Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My laptop can’t find Safari server - in spite of vpn being disabled

I’ve been forced into a managed Apple ID to help keep my accounts safe - but can’t get my XR iOS (15.01) to sync with macOS (10.15.7) intel chip - because laptop can’t find Safari server - inspite of vpn being disabled?

I’m at a lose for what to attempt next - as far as I can this appears to be related to my Apple ID - having been setup in Graduate School 40 years ago @hotmail.com , any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - Thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 10:44 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Oct 23, 2021 9:47 AM in response to cas0414

cas0414 wrote:

I’ve been forced into a managed Apple ID to help keep my accounts safe - but can’t get my XR iOS (15.01) to sync with macOS (10.15.7) intel chip - because laptop can’t find Safari server - inspite of vpn being disabled?

I’m at a lose for what to attempt next - as far as I can this appears to be related to my Apple ID - having been setup in Graduate School 40 years ago @hotmail.com , any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - Thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Safari is not a server.

Try a different browser and compare your results.

Uninstall all third party apps that are Cleaners/Optimizers/Anti-Virus/VPN— all known to cause issues on the macOS.

If it is a sync issue— then sign out of iCloud and back in again

>System Preferences>AppleID>iCloud

Sign out of iCloud on your ...Mac

My laptop can’t find Safari server - in spite of vpn being disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.