Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my husband keeps getting pop up ads on his ipad while using the app Ookla speed test while I don

My husband & I were comparing speeds on our iPads using the ookla speed test app. It worked great on my older iPad Pro 12.9” while his much newer iPad Air 2020 kept getting pop up ads in the middle of the page and he can’t see his speed score. He’s deleted the app & reinstalled it but he’d still getting the ads. Any ideas?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 4:52 PM

6 replies

Oct 22, 2021 5:25 PM in response to dulcilady

Thanks. It looked like i HAD purchased the ad removal s paying the $.99 want an option for me so he just went ahead and paid it. We don’t use the app that much but our Xfinity service tips use they just upped our speed from 200 to 300 mbs and we were checking. My older ipad Pro 2nd gen seemed to have a bit faster speeds than his iPad Air 2020 but his video speeds were twice as fast as mine.

my husband keeps getting pop up ads on his ipad while using the app Ookla speed test while I don

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.