Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does Snapchat keep locking accounts on my device?

My Snapchat account is permanently locked from my device and it doesn’t let me make any accounts on my phone it automatically gets locked. I think it is a problem with my device, I have contacted Snapchat and it works fine on other devices

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 1:22 PM

Hello farhanah193,

We see you have some questions related to Snapchat, and we can help get that headed in the right direction.

We were able to locate this page from the developer's site which looks to address what you're experiencing: My Account is Locked

With this issue being related to the third-party app, their support will be in the best position to provide any help or guidance.

This page can help reach out to an app's developer: How to contact an app developer

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2021 1:22 PM in response to farhanah193

Hello farhanah193,

We see you have some questions related to Snapchat, and we can help get that headed in the right direction.

We were able to locate this page from the developer's site which looks to address what you're experiencing: My Account is Locked

With this issue being related to the third-party app, their support will be in the best position to provide any help or guidance.

This page can help reach out to an app's developer: How to contact an app developer

Cheers.

Why does Snapchat keep locking accounts on my device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.