Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay double click not working

Hi,

I dont know why it stopped working the double click to open the wallet on my iphone 12.

I have the option active on the settings and i already reset the phone many times.

the only thing that i can think of is that now i dont have credit card any more, but still have a lot of passes and other stuff in there.

thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 9:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 10:03 PM

You have it right. You have no credit/debit cards in Apple Pay. The Double -Click Side Button action is to activate Apple Pay and then the default payment card. You have no cards set so nothing will come up.

The loyalty cards and passes are part of the Wallet app, however, not associated to Apple Pay or the Side Button. To get to the passes, you will have to open the Wallet App.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2021 10:03 PM in response to Pacho1717

You have it right. You have no credit/debit cards in Apple Pay. The Double -Click Side Button action is to activate Apple Pay and then the default payment card. You have no cards set so nothing will come up.

The loyalty cards and passes are part of the Wallet app, however, not associated to Apple Pay or the Side Button. To get to the passes, you will have to open the Wallet App.

Axel F.

Apple Pay double click not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.