Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download issues : Icloud on my Windows 10 computer

When I try to download Icloud on my Windows 10 computer I get a message saying it can't download securely, so it won't download?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 10:57 AM

Hi marbarc,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with downloading iCloud for Windows. We're happy to provide some information to assist.

We recommend ensuring you're attempting to download using the steps here: Download iCloud for Windows

The steps here can also assist: Set up iCloud on your Windows PC

If the issue continues, check out and complete the steps here: If you can't download or install iCloud for Windows

Best!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2021 10:57 AM in response to marbarc

Hi marbarc,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with downloading iCloud for Windows. We're happy to provide some information to assist.

We recommend ensuring you're attempting to download using the steps here: Download iCloud for Windows

The steps here can also assist: Set up iCloud on your Windows PC

If the issue continues, check out and complete the steps here: If you can't download or install iCloud for Windows

Best!

Download issues : Icloud on my Windows 10 computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.