Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iwatch 7

I shelled out almost $600 for an Iwatch 6 last year because I developed A-fib due to high blood pressure from sleep apnea. Under control now, but I need to monitor blood pressure and sleep. Sounds like I should’ve waited a year for the Iwatch 7. Feeling a little bit ripped off, can’t afford to spend that kind of money again.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 1:37 PM

8 replies

Oct 24, 2021 2:46 PM in response to Jim Hazelwood

Apple Watch 7 does not, nor can it monitor blood pressure. There is no watch made by any company which can monitor blood pressure. I'm not aware that the sleep app on Apple Watch 7 does anything more than the same app on Apple Watch 6. If these are the two features you think you're missing out on with Apple Watch 7, I don't think you'll find anything different between the two watches on these services at all.

Click this link, then Compare all Models --> https://www.apple.com/watch/compare/

Oct 24, 2021 4:53 PM in response to BobHarris

I wouldn't trust it. There's a reason when you go to the Doctors office they put a cuff on you and that's so the cuff can inflate above systolic blood pressure, briefly stopping all blood flow, but deflates quickly enough to read your pressure. How on earth can a watch do anything close to that?

I'm sure if Apple thought they could make a watch with accurate BP monitoring, they either would have already or will if the technology can be made to work. I highly doubt this though.

Iwatch 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.