Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store asks for Assistive touch to download an App. How do I get rid of ASSISTIVE TOUCH TO DOWNLOAD aPP AS WHEN i GO INTO SETTINGS AND TURN IT OFF IT STILL ASKS FOR ASISTIVE TOUCH TO DOWNLOAD

How do I get rid of ASSISTIVE TOUCH TO DOWNLOAD aPP AS WHEN i GO INTO SETTINGS AND TURN IT OFF IT STILL ASKS FOR ASISTIVE TOUCH TO DOWNLOAD when I go back to App Store

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 4:57 PM

Given the character case here and the problem report, this iPhone or iPad may be malfunctioning.

If the iPhone or iPad is not malfunctioning, and if this is a prompt to “confirm with AssistiveTouch”, then maybe the following article helps sort this:

Use AssistiveTouch on iPhone - Apple Support

AssistiveTouch can also be toggled by triple-clicking the home button or the side button, depending on the particular device and its settings.

Also see the following for related settings:

Settings > Accessibility > Touch > AssistiveTouch

There should be a “Confirm with AssistiveTouch” setting included there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2021 4:57 PM in response to warrenirv@..net.net.au

Given the character case here and the problem report, this iPhone or iPad may be malfunctioning.

If the iPhone or iPad is not malfunctioning, and if this is a prompt to “confirm with AssistiveTouch”, then maybe the following article helps sort this:

Use AssistiveTouch on iPhone - Apple Support

AssistiveTouch can also be toggled by triple-clicking the home button or the side button, depending on the particular device and its settings.

Also see the following for related settings:

Settings > Accessibility > Touch > AssistiveTouch

There should be a “Confirm with AssistiveTouch” setting included there.

App store asks for Assistive touch to download an App. How do I get rid of ASSISTIVE TOUCH TO DOWNLOAD aPP AS WHEN i GO INTO SETTINGS AND TURN IT OFF IT STILL ASKS FOR ASISTIVE TOUCH TO DOWNLOAD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.