Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro power button stuck

i recently noticed that my power button got stuck in my ipad and i have no clue how because i have never dropped it. the button still works when i click on it but it won't come back out of the ipad. is there anyway trade it in for a value?? i went to apple and they said they could not fix it and said i would have to buy a replacement ipad which is ridiculous since this happened at no fault of my own. very disappointed with the way apple designed their ipads where you cannot get a repair for it.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 10:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 3:36 AM

Your iPad can be repaired - however, an out-of-warranty repair can be expensive and not cost effective.

Out of warranty repairs typically cost c.60% of the “as new” price of the iPad:

iPad Repair - Official Apple Support

Trade-in is possible, however, any damage or defects are likely to reduce the trade-in value:

Apple Trade In - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 25, 2021 3:36 AM in response to mayawallach

Your iPad can be repaired - however, an out-of-warranty repair can be expensive and not cost effective.

Out of warranty repairs typically cost c.60% of the “as new” price of the iPad:

iPad Repair - Official Apple Support

Trade-in is possible, however, any damage or defects are likely to reduce the trade-in value:

Apple Trade In - Apple

iPad Pro power button stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.