Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get a $100.00 rebate for celluar on my apple watch 7

How do I get $100.00 rebate on activating my apple watch 7

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 11:41 AM

5 replies

Oct 30, 2021 12:38 PM in response to Rancol0420

After speaking with Verizon, Apple, and then Verizon support again **sigh** I was able to redeem this offer. It's advertised on the Verizon site as "Add your own tablet and get $100" but it's basically a bring your own device deal for adding the companion cellular line. You can sign into your Verizon account and then go to https://www.verizon.com/sales/digital/byod.html to try and enter in you watch's IMEI number (found in watch's settings > General > About) but I ended up having to call support at 1.800.922.0204 and speaking to a representative about it. Hope this helps!

Dec 10, 2021 1:53 AM in response to Rancol0420

Copied/MODified from another response by JayJay21 on another thread.

THIS is what you need to know:

------

Here's where was able find the official process:

https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/

use APPLE100

Date required is the DATE YOU ACTIVATED ON VERIZON

(preorder purchase date was useless, rejected by the website as invalid because too much time had passed)

Verizon Rebate Team is 877-883-4908, they can CONFIRM YOUR SUBMISSION and give you a TRACKING NUMBER.

It helps if you have the WATCH phone number, which is different from your mobile phone. You can get your watch's number by viewing "my devices" at verizonwireless.com

-----------

I feel your frustration. I was SUPPOSED to get a notification in MyVerizon, but there's nothing. Phone reps are clueless and referred me back to Apple.

They make it so hard to get the rebate. Absolutely terrible and so UNApple-like.

How do I get a $100.00 rebate for celluar on my apple watch 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.