Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Availability

Where can I find an iPad 8th generation 32 or 64GB with wifi???

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 12:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 1:04 PM

64GB version does not exist. Available storage sizes for the 8th generation were 32GB and 128GB.

The 8th Generation iPad was discontinued by Apple last month with the release of the 9th generation model so is no longer sold in Apple Stores.

If you really need to find an 8th generation model, you will need to find it in 3rd party stores that may still have some old stock remaining.

Otherwise, I suggest buying the 9th generation model from an Apple Store or electronic's store near you, or even online here: link-> Buy iPad 10.2-inch (9th Generation) - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2021 1:04 PM in response to ralene147

64GB version does not exist. Available storage sizes for the 8th generation were 32GB and 128GB.

The 8th Generation iPad was discontinued by Apple last month with the release of the 9th generation model so is no longer sold in Apple Stores.

If you really need to find an 8th generation model, you will need to find it in 3rd party stores that may still have some old stock remaining.

Otherwise, I suggest buying the 9th generation model from an Apple Store or electronic's store near you, or even online here: link-> Buy iPad 10.2-inch (9th Generation) - Apple

iPad Availability

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.