Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you stop this payment for me please

I need to cancel the apple payment

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 2:01 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We can't cancel anything. The following may help:

See: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

or if it is for upgraded iCloud storage, cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If that doesn't resolve the issue, see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2021 2:01 PM in response to duperval

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We can't cancel anything. The following may help:

See: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

or if it is for upgraded iCloud storage, cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If that doesn't resolve the issue, see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Can you stop this payment for me please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.