Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Super slow and choppy Mac animation for Control Center

Do you know how I can fix this heavy lag on the control center? This has been happening after I updated to BigSur and I have updated to Monterey hoping it would be solved but still has not been fixed. I am using a Macbook Air 2020 Intel Chip.

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 4:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 9:39 AM

Thank you for the update AppleUser641!

If the issue does not occur in safe mode look under the "If the issue doesn't continue in safe mode" section here:

How to use safe mode on your Mac

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to Apple directly here:

Get Support

Cheers!

Similar questions

8 replies

Oct 26, 2021 1:22 PM in response to Rob_H1

Hey Rob_H1

I have tried all methods and made a lot of space on my Mac but it still has slow animations! I have tried all the methods mentioned on the link you have provided but still have not seen any change. My Mac functions correctly but the animations on the software are very slow. On another Mac I have, they are perfectly fine but for some reason, my Mac has this lag issue!

Is there any way to fix this?

Super slow and choppy Mac animation for Control Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.