Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unflagging Emails

Ok, so I accidentally “flagged” over 58,000 emails and all I want to do is SELECT ALL and unflag them, but that **** option doesn’t exist.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 5:26 PM

tmac7592 Said:

"Unflagging Emails: Ok, so I accidentally “flagged” over 58,000 emails and all I want to do is SELECT ALL and unflag them, but that [...]option doesn’t exist."

-------

Recommend this to Apple:

Unfortunately, there is no "Mark All as Unflagged" option. So, recommend this to Apple.

Give Apple Feedback:

This is no bug. If things do not meet your expectations, then leave Apple feedback on this:

1. Go Here: Feedback - Mail - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: On why you want this to be an option.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.
6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2021 5:26 PM in response to tmac7592

tmac7592 Said:

"Unflagging Emails: Ok, so I accidentally “flagged” over 58,000 emails and all I want to do is SELECT ALL and unflag them, but that [...]option doesn’t exist."

-------

Recommend this to Apple:

Unfortunately, there is no "Mark All as Unflagged" option. So, recommend this to Apple.

Give Apple Feedback:

This is no bug. If things do not meet your expectations, then leave Apple feedback on this:

1. Go Here: Feedback - Mail - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: On why you want this to be an option.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.

Oct 25, 2021 5:28 PM in response to tmac7592

tmac7592 Said:

-------

Try Removing the Account:

Remove the Account, and then Add it Back. All flagged items are on your Mac devices --not on the mail server. So, removing the accounts and then adding it back, all would presumedly be unfledged.

Unflagging Emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.