Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im locked out of my i phone

Help me unlock my iphone

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 6:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 6:49 PM

How are you locked out of your phone? Did you forget the Apple ID and or password? Forgot the passcode? More information would help.

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find  -       

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

If you forgot the passcode, see the Apple Support article(s) below. 

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled.    *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8-zLG9ySQ

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2021 6:49 PM in response to Zayperry_1990

How are you locked out of your phone? Did you forget the Apple ID and or password? Forgot the passcode? More information would help.

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find  -       

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

If you forgot the passcode, see the Apple Support article(s) below. 

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled.    *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8-zLG9ySQ

Im locked out of my i phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.