Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not see "Check Status of Claims"

Hi, I recently submitted a refund request to apple store and I got the following email,

"There has been an update on the refund request for one or more items through Report a Problem.

To review, please visit Report a Problem. After signing in, click “Check Status of Claims” near the top of the page."

Now whenever I open the link and sign in, I don't see any check status of claims button/link at the top of the page.

Where is it?

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 9:14 PM

1 reply

Oct 26, 2021 3:18 PM in response to _Affan

Hello _Affan,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like to review the status of a refund request. We'll be happy to help.

Just to be sure, did you follow the steps outlined in this article: Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

If so, and you're unable to view the status of your claim, we recommend to contact Apple Support for further assistance. You can contact them through this link here: Get Support

Kind regards.

I do not see "Check Status of Claims"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.