Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have iphone 10max and need yo unlock it

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 8:17 AM

No one here can unlock anything for you. This is a user to user only forum. That said, if you are looking for a carrier unlock as the article which brought you here might suggest, Apple cannot unlock the phone either.

ONLY the carrier the phone is locked to can remove carrier lock. ONLY THEM.

See this article --> How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2021 8:17 AM in response to reeta33

No one here can unlock anything for you. This is a user to user only forum. That said, if you are looking for a carrier unlock as the article which brought you here might suggest, Apple cannot unlock the phone either.

ONLY the carrier the phone is locked to can remove carrier lock. ONLY THEM.

See this article --> How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.