Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Password Incorrect

Password Incorrect - Enter the password for the Exchange account "XXX", message keeps displaying. This happens frequently and after inputting the correct password.

This started happening after upgrading the IOS 15+

I need a solution. Thanks.

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 8:37 AM

That doesn't work. I've deleted the Exchange account, re entered the Exchange account, entered the right password, re-entered the right password. Still the same alert. Even when I've deleted the Exchange account so no Exchange account exists on my iPhone, I STILL get, "Password Incorrect Enter the password for the Exchange account, "Exchange." ...it doesn't exist.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2021 8:37 AM in response to razmee209

That doesn't work. I've deleted the Exchange account, re entered the Exchange account, entered the right password, re-entered the right password. Still the same alert. Even when I've deleted the Exchange account so no Exchange account exists on my iPhone, I STILL get, "Password Incorrect Enter the password for the Exchange account, "Exchange." ...it doesn't exist.

Oct 26, 2021 10:30 AM in response to lauzzany

lauzzany wrote:

Password Incorrect - Enter the password for the Exchange account "XXX", message keeps displaying. This happens frequently and after inputting the correct password.

This started happening after upgrading the IOS 15+

I need a solution. Thanks.

Contact your Exchange provider, it is asking for your Exchange password, not Apple or your iphone.

Password Incorrect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.