Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy and paste

What’s going on with the apple iPhone 12 Pro Max not being able to copy and paste on Facebook ? It’s a shame to have spent this type of money not to be able to use this feature ….. can anyone help me out with this problem apple seems not to know 😳

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 9:51 AM

thereesa Said:

"Copy and paste: [...]I can copy and paste anything else but not on Facebook

———-

Try a New App Install:

If the Facebook app is giving you this issue, then remove*** it from your device, and then reinstall it. Get it from the App Store, and nowhere else (elsewise you might end up getting malware installed). Once removed, Restart your iPhone, and then try a new install.

***To Remove it:

1. Hold: your finder down on the icon
  2. Wait: until it wiggles
  3. Tap: the “X“ that pops up.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2021 9:51 AM in response to thereesa

thereesa Said:

"Copy and paste: [...]I can copy and paste anything else but not on Facebook

———-

Try a New App Install:

If the Facebook app is giving you this issue, then remove*** it from your device, and then reinstall it. Get it from the App Store, and nowhere else (elsewise you might end up getting malware installed). Once removed, Restart your iPhone, and then try a new install.

***To Remove it:

1. Hold: your finder down on the icon
  2. Wait: until it wiggles
  3. Tap: the “X“ that pops up.

Oct 26, 2021 4:32 PM in response to thereesa

thereesa Said:

"Copy and paste: What’s going on with the apple iPhone 12 Pro Max not being able to copy and paste on Facebook ? It’s a shame to have spent this type of money not to be able to use this feature ….. can anyone help me out with this problem apple seems not to know"

-------

Copy-&-Paste not Working:

So, tapping to Copy-&-Paste items is not working?

Start with a Restart:

Restart your iPhone, and see if it then is fixed.

Copy and paste

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.