Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to update my Apple ID to my iPhone 11 but I do not remember the password to my old Apple ID to reset the new ID, can someone help me I been asking for assistance since yesterday.

I am trying to update my new Apple ID to my iPhone 11 but I do not remember the old Apple ID password to so it will not let me update my new Apple ID.. The thing is this if I or anyone would know there old account information then there wouldn’t be no costumer support it should be simply to reset your information or update information without all this bs

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 4:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 5:36 PM

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *

1 reply

I am trying to update my Apple ID to my iPhone 11 but I do not remember the password to my old Apple ID to reset the new ID, can someone help me I been asking for assistance since yesterday.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.