Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i unlink a device from my iCloud

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 6:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 6:35 PM

Hi, it depends on how you want to do this:

1. If on Mac OS (Big Sur in my instance), go to the Apple menu > System Preferences > Apple ID and on the lefthand pane, look for the device in question. Press on the device in question and on the righthand pane, there is a Remove option.
  2. On IOS devices, go into Settings > Apple ID > and scroll down to the devices part, go into the one in question and therein should be red Remove from account option.

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2021 6:35 PM in response to srijana245

Hi, it depends on how you want to do this:

1. If on Mac OS (Big Sur in my instance), go to the Apple menu > System Preferences > Apple ID and on the lefthand pane, look for the device in question. Press on the device in question and on the righthand pane, there is a Remove option.
  2. On IOS devices, go into Settings > Apple ID > and scroll down to the devices part, go into the one in question and therein should be red Remove from account option.

I hope this helps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.