Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods won't connect to my iPhone

Why is it that AirPod doesn’t connect to my IPhone anymore

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 6:56 PM

Y’all didn’t buy from us, we’re other users like you and not Apple—this is a user forum.

Here is what Apple suggests: If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

If that doesn’t clear it, try a reset: How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Make sure both AirPods are charged. If not, see if there’s something blocking the right AirPods from charging.

Then… Use the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage, and discuss your options with Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2021 6:56 PM in response to ZoeyMel

Y’all didn’t buy from us, we’re other users like you and not Apple—this is a user forum.

Here is what Apple suggests: If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

If that doesn’t clear it, try a reset: How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Make sure both AirPods are charged. If not, see if there’s something blocking the right AirPods from charging.

Then… Use the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage, and discuss your options with Apple Support.

AirPods won't connect to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.