Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to remove Payment Info

I cancelled my subscription but when I try to remove my payment info it says I have an active subscription?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 1:06 PM

You should know if you installed a VPN but check Settings, General, VPN & Device Management (ios15)

Uninstall any ad-blockers and security apps like My Data Manager which can use VPN without you knowing.

Look at the card details for expiry date

Look at Settings, your name, subscriptions

If you get stuck or you think your account may be blocked you can reach out to Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2021 1:06 PM in response to Gdawgmega

You should know if you installed a VPN but check Settings, General, VPN & Device Management (ios15)

Uninstall any ad-blockers and security apps like My Data Manager which can use VPN without you knowing.

Look at the card details for expiry date

Look at Settings, your name, subscriptions

If you get stuck or you think your account may be blocked you can reach out to Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

Oct 27, 2021 11:52 AM in response to LD150

So what I’m trying to do is download this game. But then it asks me to verify a billing information. I looked up why this was happening and it had said one way to fix it was to remove card info. Like I said, I’ve cancelled the subscription but it says I have an active subscription that isn’t allowing me to do so. No I’m not going to get rid of all Apple devices.

Trying to remove Payment Info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.