Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone privacy

iPhone privacy

Wanted to download an app yesterday I had to agree to surrender all my privacy before download is there a way around this do not want to share all of my data??

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 1:40 PM

This sounds like the information that Apple is making app developers provide to let the user know what kind of data the app would be looking to have access to. If you do not wish to provide them access, then don't download the app. What kind of app whats access to everything? Are you sure the message said to surrender all of your privacy? Can you provide a screenshot of this message?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2021 1:40 PM in response to samgary_

This sounds like the information that Apple is making app developers provide to let the user know what kind of data the app would be looking to have access to. If you do not wish to provide them access, then don't download the app. What kind of app whats access to everything? Are you sure the message said to surrender all of your privacy? Can you provide a screenshot of this message?

iPhone privacy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.