Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I did not receive a RETURN ADDRESS LABEL to return my replacement phone.

I received my new iPhone 13 PRO MAX and the speaker did not work. Jumped through all the hoops, went to store for repair service (didn't fix it), called on phone (they couldn't hear me on the speaker phone "CASE IN POINT")... took 3 hours on phone to FINALLY get them to send a replacement phone.

Replacement phone arrived, no return label in the box or in ANY of the e-mails. Was on phone for an hour with Apple Support Supervisor and THEY CAN'T TELL ME WHERE TO RETURN THE PHONE... that' right, they don't know the address... I have 10 days to return my other phone or they will charge me for another phone ($1,129) oh, and they charged me $30 for shipping.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO APPLE... this has been the most HORRIFIC experience EVER!! I just want to return this phone so I don't get charged for another phone and so I can return the one that isn't working properly. Can you imagine that no one knows where that address is? anyone have any suggestions? has anyone experienced this?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 11:06 AM

Thank you so much for responding. Mine was not. However 5 times a charm… I got a hold of a more knowledgeable employee at Apple and he was able to get me the return label. Robert at Apple support was awesome. He should be a lead and train the others 😳

2 replies

I did not receive a RETURN ADDRESS LABEL to return my replacement phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.