Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Apple TV with iPad purchase

I just purchased an iPad Mini 6th Gen and an iPad Std 9th Gen. Each included three months of Apple TV. Since I already subscribe to Apple TV, I would like to apply the offer as credit toward my current account if possible. Does anyone know if this offer is only good for new subscribers?

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 2:57 AM

Users can claim an extended free trial for Apple TV+ just once, regardless of the number of devices purchased.

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

If your current subscription was without an extended free trial, then contact Apple Support to inquire about possibilities and procedures. Without their assistance, current or previous subscribers can’t redeem this offer. If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2021 2:57 AM in response to bonecrusher1

Users can claim an extended free trial for Apple TV+ just once, regardless of the number of devices purchased.

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

If your current subscription was without an extended free trial, then contact Apple Support to inquire about possibilities and procedures. Without their assistance, current or previous subscribers can’t redeem this offer. If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

Free Apple TV with iPad purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.