Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro click and double click

My AirPods Pro used to pause songs when pressed once, and skip songs when pressed twice, but now it will activate Siri when pressed once, and replay a song when pressed twice. I have this problem just with my right AirPod, the other one works fine. I have not changed any settings and it is not working on any of my devices.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 2:39 PM

Trying to reset them now, as described in this article with the same problem: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251065779

3 replies

Nov 9, 2021 2:06 PM in response to Branta_uk

Branta_uk wrote:

The settings to configure click actions are on your iPhone in Settings/Bluetooth/Airpods, then look part way down the screen. You have configured your AirPods for different actions on the left and right pods.

While that's true for the regular AirPods, you can't assign different left/right actions for the AirPods Pro. I have the exact same problem like described by op: Left Airpod works normal, right AirPod activates Siri. This behavior just started two days ago.

AirPods Pro click and double click

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.